Online Innovation Workshops
Exciting news: we’re moving our workshops online!
We are moving our fully funded Innovation Workshops with Dr Jo North online to support businesses during the Covid-19 crisis and beyond.
Fully-funded, practically-focused support from business coach Dr Jo North, of The Big Bang Partnership, to help your business optimise its commercial, innovative and entrepreneurial capabilities.
Our online workshops take place via Zoom (full instructions will be sent to you) across two days. The first day will provide one-to-one and group sessions with Dr Jo North providing you with tools and insight in to innovation techniques and what you can do within your business to manage the current covid-19 crisis. Day two will be a selection of workshops on topics such as finance, how to pivot, creating an app & more.
How to Apply
To register your interest for upcoming workshops please email PAPIfirstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch or call 01904 328076.
The workshops will include:
- Leading business growth advice, support & expertise specific to you & your business, via one-to-one & small group sessions online
- A small mastermind community of like-minded entrepreneurs & environment of mutual support
- Focused, practical online sessions - designed for you - on topics such as:
- Financing your business, cashflow and available support - inc. product & process innovation grants
- Making decisions that are right for now & the future
- When & how to pivot
“The PAPI Workshop has given me lots of tools to take back into my business to enable me to create a robust and sustainable plan. The day was full of energy, ideas and it’s a brilliant opportunity to spend time with other small business owners"
The workshop content offers a range of tailored seminars, guest speakers and expert demonstrations of new technology and facilities. Just a few examples include:
- Innovation strategies with practical tools and techniques to take back to your business
- Dynamics of change – social, technological, economic and environmental factors
- Customer retention and attraction
- New product development - from idea to commercialisation
- Process efficiency and effectiveness
- Brand positioning
- Ecommerce and digital marketing
- Marketing strategies
“Really amazing workshop, great advice, delivery and energy”
Scott Woodhead, YOLO Inc Ltd
PAPI aims to support small to medium-sized businesses in the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding region that meet the following criteria:
- Turnover lower than €50m per annum.
- Balance sheet assets of less than €43m.
- Fewer than 250 employees.
Businesses should only nominate appropriate participants who have significant responsibility for innovation.